Malcolm Malcolm

This is great!

This movie is hilarious. Great work with the animation and everything.

Now I have to find the Easter Egg....

Emrox responds:

Agh. It's SO HARD to FIND.

Kratos Tragedy Kratos Tragedy

Just... wow....

That was very unexpected.

TheQookieMonster responds:

<3 I know you loved it. haha

Unit Circle Trigonometry Unit Circle Trigonometry

I'm in FST right now so this is hilarious!

This is really funny, mainly the song. I can't really give you a 10/10 since it wasn't your song and since the animation was mediocre at best.

(ALSO, the score of this was 3.14 at the time of writing this review)

Rabid-Animals responds:

Dandy, I guess.

Odysseus: Ep1 The Sirens Odysseus: Ep1 The Sirens

Haha!

We just finished reading "The Odyssey" in my English class, so I found this to be unbelievably funny. Great job!

The AWESOME Collab The AWESOME Collab

Very Lacking.

This collab is a disgrace to Awesome fans. It was lacking in the small things that make Egoraptor's movie so funny; you got the crappy art style down--but that may not have been on purpose. I love his movies for their insane voices and fast-paced randomness. This collab, on the other hand, had no exciting points, randomness, or humor. I really think this was just an excuse for you all to draw badly and get away with it.

ughanation responds:

Without baring in mind this is all I ended up with in the end.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Great Once Again!

You keep just keep raising the bar for yourself, don't you?

The only problem I had with it is the voiceover. I always liked how you left the series for the viewer to interpret, and the voiceover kinda ruined the overall feel of the movie. I turned off the sound, just to see how the animation made me feel inside, and I have to tell you, it was much better that way.

Wonderful job nonetheless!

End is the Beginning End is the Beginning

GREAT work!

This is such a moving piece, amazing job. The only thing that kind of annoyed me was the fact that the submarines at the beginning were all exactly the same... That's not a big deal, though, it's just my OCD side annoying me once again. :D

-Monsters- -Monsters-

Great Job!

I'm glad to see you finally finished this, it turned out great! I love the music, it fits the animation perfectly, and vice-versa.

Pokemon HD: Ep 1 Pokemon HD: Ep 1

Wow, Really?

I feel that the emotions of Ash weren't properly portrayed in this Flash movie. As Pikachu was being devoured, I simply wasn't feeling the sadness that I should have. I feel that is an issue on your part, you simply skipped over the grieving and weeping.

I also feel that the animation could have used a bit of work; it was too amateurish for me to feel the "theme" of this piece.

I'm sorry, but your work gets a zero for the above reasons.

Heil responds:

youre blind to art

Brain Age Test Brain Age Test

Well

I'm confused about the results. I'm 14 and I have a supposed "brain age" of 36. It says "If you actual age is less than your brain age, you're in great shape." That's true. Then it says, "If your brain age is older than your actual age, you just need a little work."

The two aren't mutually exclusive.