Stable Boy Stable Boy

I love the premise of the game as well as the way you've presented it--the music and the artwork really fit well together. The game has one fatal flaw, in my eyes, though--It's impossible to use my weapons/tools sometimes. It looks like the game is getting confused when I press 'A', and if I click to throw/shoot something it often moves me there instead, resulting in death after frustrating death.

It isn't fair to score such a lovable game too harshly for the bug, because it's a 5/5 in my book otherwise.

Powerpoint Game Tut Powerpoint Game Tut

Honestly, when I clicked on this I thought it was going to be some kind of joke. I was sadly mistaken. I suppose it's helpful for people who can't figure it out themselves, though. 2.5/5.

dangoval95 responds:

Thanks for the feedback

RAPTUS RAPTUS

Incredible.

I've always been a huge fan of "art games" and this is one of the better implementations of the genre out there. I love the antithetical themes and the profound little atmosphere you've created within this game.

Fantastic job, I hope to see more like this from you in the future.

Particle Havoc Particle Havoc

Awesome!

Congratulations on finally publishing your first game! You did a really nice job with this, it's like one of those addictive games that you play for an hour and a half without even realizing it.

MAY MUCH AD REVENUE COME YOUR WAY MY GOOD SIR

raidthewood responds:

Thanks ben. =]

Insectonator Insectonator

Nice

I wasted a whole hour and a half on this. It's really addicting.

One problem I had--I completed the "Still Here?" challenge (very clearly--I've played for far longer than four minutes) and it didn't unlock the "Heckler and Koch" like I should have. This led to extremely frustrating problems later in the game, when I couldn't finish the challenge that tells you to use 25 different weapons.

Riddles of Renaissance Riddles of Renaissance

Nice Work.

I'm glad you finally finished this, you've worked hard on it.

It's obvious that a lot of work was put into this game, and I really, thoroughly enjoyed it. My only problem was that some of the hit areas were too small (the arrow, for example), but that's not too big a deal.

Congratulations on your achievement.

(PM me)

Space Gold Farmer Space Gold Farmer

Awesome job!

Yours was one of the best in the challenge, in my opinion. It's very addicting for such a small file size.

Sorry the compilation never made it through, though--I would have loved to see everyone's part in one place.

Version2 responds:

Yeah, I was hoping more people would get their sources to you too. There were a lot of good ones in there! Oh well, if you do another challenge collab, count on me to submit something new :)

Newgrounds Portal Radio Newgrounds Portal Radio

Unoriginal

There are plenty of radios out there, and this one is no different. The layout is cumbersome and hard on the eyes, there is no way to filter out "dead" songs, and the lack of any visualizer makes this radio completely obsolete.

Not to mention the fact that you stole the code I gave you to make this.

MCarsten responds:

Hi there Archawn. I didn't stole any code. Actually I saw your NG Radio already, still I created the engine by myself and your radio is the best from all ever! Thanks for review :)

Transformice Transformice

Thanks for finally bringing it to Newgrounds!

I've been playing this in /room NGBBS for a long time and I'm glad to finally see it uploaded here! Great job!

Recordshop Tycoon Recordshop Tycoon

Fun!

I really enjoyed playing this, it was a nice waste of time.

The only problem I noticed was that some of the text boxes didn't update or show any text. ("No. CDs" on the Stock Menu always stays at 0, and the "Money Earned", "Marketing Costs", and "Net Result" fields only work some of the time).

Overall, fun game.

Xeptic responds:

Thanks for letting me know, will look into that :)