music? [Box-Killa] music? [Box-Killa]

I enjoyed it! Nice work as always!

Nerevar Nerevar

This is absolutely fantastic, I only wish it were longer. Also, the ending seemed a bit underplayed, I was expecting something more dramatic.

Bosa responds:

Sorry. I should of added more emphasis on the ending. But I didn't want it too climatic.

D1g1t@L Death D1g1t@L Death

This song had me hooked the entire time, I loved the grungy atmosphere, the distortion, everything. Good work!

Purest_Form [Box♣ki Purest_Form [Box♣ki

I love the buildup from the start, it really got me pumped up for what I might hear next--but I don't feel like the song really ever got to any sort of climax; it was kind of a disappointing buildup from what I was expecting.

It's mesmerizing listening to all the different sounds that come together to make up the track, though--and I thought the slowdown around 2:00 was neat.

Keep up the good work!

Hose_House [Box-Killa] Hose_House [Box-Killa]

Needs a bit more to it--it seemed a tad repetitive at points (I guess I shouldn't expect much variety from this style of music, but I'm sure you understand what I mean).

I picture this as some sort of introductory track to a game, or maybe something you'd hear in the lobby of some sort of club while you're waiting in line.

It's not perfect but it does the trick and I enjoyed it :)

100mph_Intentions [Box-Killa] 100mph_Intentions [Box-Killa]

Trippy...

This isn't really "my" genre but I still like it. It's definitely a bit strange, though. Good work!

Paranoia_Agent [Box-Killa] Paranoia_Agent [Box-Killa]

Great as always!

My only criticism is that it sounds a bit scrambled at the beginning--the different instruments don't blend together as well as they should.

But I love the rest. Nice work!

Gates_Of_Oblivion [Box-Killa] Gates_Of_Oblivion [Box-Killa]

Great job!

I just love each one of your songs. I'm not a huge fan of techno but you keep me wishing for more of your work.

5/5, 10/10

Box-Killa responds:

Thanks budeh! I love your windows doors!

Chikaboom [box-killa] Chikaboom [box-killa]

I WANT TO FUCK YOUR MUSIC PLOX

But really, great song. You've done it again, Box-Killa! Great work!

Box-Killa responds:

yeeesshhh!!! You are too kind :D

Expanse - {LDL} Expanse - {LDL}

This Brings Back So Many Memories!

This song makes me feel nostalgic. I remember the fun I had playing RuneScape when I am listening to this.

Great job.