Malcolm Malcolm

This is great!

This movie is hilarious. Great work with the animation and everything.

Now I have to find the Easter Egg....

Emrox responds:

Agh. It's SO HARD to FIND.

Kratos Tragedy Kratos Tragedy

Just... wow....

That was very unexpected.

TheQookieMonster responds:

<3 I know you loved it. haha

Unit Circle Trigonometry Unit Circle Trigonometry

I'm in FST right now so this is hilarious!

This is really funny, mainly the song. I can't really give you a 10/10 since it wasn't your song and since the animation was mediocre at best.

(ALSO, the score of this was 3.14 at the time of writing this review)

Rabid-Animals responds:

Dandy, I guess.

Stable Boy Stable Boy

I love the premise of the game as well as the way you've presented it--the music and the artwork really fit well together. The game has one fatal flaw, in my eyes, though--It's impossible to use my weapons/tools sometimes. It looks like the game is getting confused when I press 'A', and if I click to throw/shoot something it often moves me there instead, resulting in death after frustrating death.

It isn't fair to score such a lovable game too harshly for the bug, because it's a 5/5 in my book otherwise.

Powerpoint Game Tut Powerpoint Game Tut

Honestly, when I clicked on this I thought it was going to be some kind of joke. I was sadly mistaken. I suppose it's helpful for people who can't figure it out themselves, though. 2.5/5.

dangoval95 responds:

Thanks for the feedback

RAPTUS RAPTUS

Incredible.

I've always been a huge fan of "art games" and this is one of the better implementations of the genre out there. I love the antithetical themes and the profound little atmosphere you've created within this game.

Fantastic job, I hope to see more like this from you in the future.

music? [Box-Killa] music? [Box-Killa]

I enjoyed it! Nice work as always!

Nerevar Nerevar

This is absolutely fantastic, I only wish it were longer. Also, the ending seemed a bit underplayed, I was expecting something more dramatic.

Bosa responds:

Sorry. I should of added more emphasis on the ending. But I didn't want it too climatic.

D1g1t@L Death D1g1t@L Death

This song had me hooked the entire time, I loved the grungy atmosphere, the distortion, everything. Good work!

Kanpekina Ejji Kanpekina Ejji

Great Work!

I'm too distracted by its brilliant shine to notice anything else about it. :)

Blockhead drawing Blockhead drawing

Wow, this is amazing.

I just love the way you captured the pure and innocent spirit of Blockhead in such a small drawing. I see this image and his eyes penetrate my very soul.

You sir, are a god among men.

supermariobunny responds:

Well YOU are amazing,not me.

Dad-Bot Dad-Bot

Epic

This is really well-drawn. The only thing I see wrong with it is that the green wires look a bit off. I think it is because they aren't shaded.

But other than that, awesome!